Please read this composition to learn about the Cardano City NFT, including its sale using Ada, which are the native tokens in the famous digital blockchain.
In today’s generation, cryptocurrency is being explored by many traders globally, and the advent of innovative platforms is going hand in hand. The new developers look up to the pioneers who have set standards in this marketplace and initiated the blockchain ecosystem.
In this write-up, we have talked about one of the toppers in the crypto field and its recent NFT project known as Cardano City NFT, which has attracted crypto enthusiasts worldwide, including the United Kingdom and the United States.
What is Cardano?
Cardano is a blockchain portal which developers can use as a platform to carry out transactions and grow in their investment. It provides its latest technologies and tools to investors. Cardano City is a crypto project based on the Cardano blockchain that is offering NFTs (Non-Fungible Tokens) in the form of digital paintings that are randomized using algorithms. These NFTs shall be sold in ADA, the native token of Cardano. The team shall conduct the Cardano City NFT sale in fifty rounds.
Founder of Cardano
Charles Hoskinson, a co-founder of Ethereum, founded Cardano in 2017. He is presently the CEO of Input Output Hong Kong, one of the vital partners of Cardano.
Price of the Ada Token Today
The latest price of the Cardano token is $2.89.
Cardano Coin Supply / Market Supply
- Market Cap Rank – 3
- Market Cap – $92,563,019,245
- Market Cap Dominance – 3.81%
- 24-hour Trading Volume – $3,232,858,469
- 24h Low / 24h High – $2.84 / $2.95
- 7d Low / 7d High – $2.73 / $3.09
- All-Time High – $3.09 (Acquired on 2 September 2021. The recent surge in its price shall help you decide about purchasing the Cardano City NFT)
- All-Time Low – $0.01925275 (Reached on 13 March 2020)
- Circulating Supply – 32,066,390,668 ADA
- Maximum Supply – 45,000,000,000 ADA
How to Purchase the Cardano Tokens?
We have stated below the steps to purchase the Ada tokens from Binance.
- Visit Binance and create your account using your e-mail address and a strong password.
- Click on the e-mail id verification link sent by Binance.
- Fulfill the KYC requirements and enable the Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) switch.
- Select your mode of payment from a credit or debit card or wallet funding method, and choose Ada.
- You can now buy Cardano City NFT using your Ada tokens.
Frequently Answered Questions (FAQs)
Q1. Why is the Cardano token called Ada?
A1. The name is derived from Ada Lovelace, a renowned mathematician of the 1800s.
Q2. Which wallet is recommended by Cardano for storing the Ada tokens?
A2. The Cardano team suggests the crypto holders store their tokens in the Daedalus wallet.
Q3. What is the smart contract address of this crypto token on Bsc Scan?
A3. The smart contract address of the Ada token on Binance is 0x3ee2200efb3400fabb9aacf31297cbdd1d435d47.
Q4. What is the number of Cardano City NFT to be sold in each round?
A4. The Cardano City team is selling 1005 NFTs per round.
Q5. Can I find out more about this project on social media?
A5. Yes. You can find the latest information about the Cardano token from their social media handles on Facebook, Twitter, Telegram, etc.
Q6. How are the NFTs being priced in the sale rounds?
A6. In every sale round, the price of each NFT shall increase by five ADA, beginning with five ADA as the cost of one NFT in round one.
Conclusion on Cardano City NFT
The latest project involves 250 digital paintings that are randomly developed, employing 105 variables. These paintings include the posters of an imaginative Cardano City. One can purchase up to 10 NFTs at a time. However, we would request you scrutinize the price prediction of the Ada cardano token before purchasing the NFTs. Also, please know about the Best Cryptocurrency To Invest In 2021 For Long-Term to be well informed.