This article describes a dog meme-based cryptocurrency similar to dogecoin and its massive movement in recent months. Read more on Can Shib Hit a Penny.
Are you interested in a meme-based token that can provide a massive return on your invested capital? If so, you might have heard about the massive surge in price made by a meme token recently.
Meme token enthusiasts from the United States and the United Kingdom are highly excited about the tremendous move made by this token. This movement rewarded huge profits for the token holders. The community members played a crucial role in this achievement. Read this article completely to get a detailed insight about Can Shib Hit a Penny.
About Shiba Inu
Shiba Inu, also known as Shiba Token, is found as a decentralized cryptocurrency released in August 2020. The developer or developers are known by the name Ryoshi. This token is completely based on a dog meme.
Shiba Inu is a Japanese dog breed. The popular meme coin doge is also developed using this dog breed. Vitalik Buterin donated fifty trillion SHIB for the Indian COVID relief. This incident increased the popularity of the coin. The token witnessed a massive increase in the community members called SHIB warriors, and their online activities promoted the popularity of SHIB to a great extent.
Can Shib Hit a Penny
- Since its inception, Shiba Inu has given a massive return of more than forty-two lakhs per cent to the holders.
- From a 52-week low of $0.00000516 to a 52-week high of $0.00008845 made many early holders millionaires in a few months.
- The increase in the number of buyers is pushing the price to higher levels constantly.
- An exact price prediction is impossible in the crypto market as demand and supply play a crucial role in the price movement.
- If this token can maintain the dogecoin’s momentum, one pound mark is achievable.
- Current price: $0.00006544. Read on Can Shib Hit a Penny.
- 24h Low: $0.00005088
- 24h High: $0.00008845
- Trading Volume(24H): $41,016,877,267.43
- Market Rank: 10
- Market Cap: $40,403,345,245.24
- Fully Diluted Market Cap: $40,408,627,102.86
- Total Supply: 589,739,008,135,977 SHIB
Founders and Team
Shiba Inu was created by an anonymous individual or individuals known as Ryoshi. No other information behind the team, founder and investors are found. Any update regarding the same is to be added to the upcoming article.
Where to Buy it?
- Shiba Inu tokens can be purchased efficiently using their official website, shibaswap.
- Shibaswap platform enables the traders and investors to swap Shiba Inu using other major cryptocurrencies such as ETH, WETH, BTC, BNB, USDT etc. Read on Can Shib Hit a Penny.
- The first step is to connect the wallet with Shibaswap. Wallets like Trustwallet, MetaMask etc., can be used.
- After connecting the wallet, select the token that needs to be swapped.
- Compare the price of these tokens with real-time market data to get more clarity.
- Select SHIB as a “swap to” token.
- The equivalent number of SHIB is credited to the wallet after completing this process.
Q1: What is the contract address of this token?
A1: The contract address of this token is 0x95ad61b0a150d79219dcf64e1e6cc01f0b64c4ce. This contract address is used in any exchange platform for buying or exchanging SHIB. Can Shib Hit a Penny?
Q2: Are SHIB/USD charts available on tradingview?
A2: Yes, the charts for SHIB/USD are available on tradingview. Trading view also provides charts of different time frames.
Q3: Is Shiba Inu listed on CoinMarketCap?
A3: Yes, Shiba Inu is listed on CoinMarketCap.
As per the current price movement, Shiba Inu can reach one penny. It all depends on the supply, demand and market conditions. So, it is better to consider the risk involved before buying. To know more about this topic, please visit this link.
Have you invested in SHIB? If yes, Can Shib Hit a Penny? Please comment with your opinion.
Also Check Best App To Buy Cryptocurrency 2021
- February 2, 2022
- September 2, 2021
Latest Crypto News
Wo We Are
Rationalinsurgent is an online platform for the next-gen investors, buyers, and Crypto holders to explore and learn how digital assets and other cryptocurrencies Read More…