Are you the person who loves and lives on music? Then, do you need help converting your Apple Music into your favorite and most popular music formats? No worries, here is your music savior AudFree Apple Music Converter to convert Apple Music and many other hard music and audiobooks into popular music formats at a minimal cost one cannot believe.
If you are more interested in learning about the AudFree application, then, here is the article, which is going to explain all the essential features, prices, and methodology of AudFree. But upon reading the whole article, everyone will eventually fall into the healthy trap of AudFree musical services, so get ready to witness the best music converter in this digital world to play your music anywhere under the sky.
Part 1. AudFree Apple Music Converter Overview
AudFree Auditior is a music converter application that is solely designed to convert Apple music into popular audio formats like MP3, FLAC, WAV, etc. Recently, Apple phones and iTunes have been ruling the digital world, but the drawback is that iTunes songs can be played only on authorized devices. If we can convert the iTunes files into popular universal-format music, then everyone can listen to their iTunes songs on their devices. And this is the role of the AudFree Apple Music application.
What Is the Special Need for an Apple Music Converter
Apple Music has been guarded with special protection rights, so it cannot be transferred to other respective devices. So, in order to utilize those songs, we need to first convert all those audio files into a popular general format. And for doing that, we need the help of the AudFree Audio Converter.
Specifications of AudFree Audio Converter
- The interface and operating system needed for AudFree to convert the music files are Mac OS X 10.8, 10.9, 10.10, 10.11, 10.12, 10.13 High Sierra, 10.14 Mojave, 10.15, 11 Big Sur, 12 Monterey, 13 Ventura, 14 Sonoma, Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 10, 11.
- The needed processor level is a 1G Hz processor or above.
- Supported input audio formats are Apple Music, iTunes audiobooks, Audible AA and AAX books, and regular audio.
- It can convert the music by fully retaining the high quality. Loss of music quality is one of the drawbacks of any conversion tool.
- But with AudFree, users don’t have to worry about that because the developers of AudFree have this disadvantage in mind and have tried to eliminate it.
- Yes, they offer 100% lossless in their output. And the conversion speed is 30X faster, so within a fraction of a second, the conversion can happen.
- In addition to that, AudFree Audio Converter is completely safe and secure.
- The price of the best Audible Apple Music Converter is 14.95 dollars for Windows and Mac.
- In addition to that, there are also bundle packs available where the users can use a variety of services like Spotify, Amazon Music, Tidal, Deezer, etc.
- The price starts at 44 dollars and goes up to 89.95 dollars. The bundle pack services are highly variable.
Part 2. Sparkling Features of AudFree Apple Music Converter
- Customized output audio: Users have the leverage to change the output audio quality easily. By changing the audio vitals like bit rate, sample rate, volume, audio channel, and speed, users can easily change their output audio.
- 100% lossless: One of the most important and highlighting features of AudFree is that it can retain its quality fully. Most of these features can be witnessed in output formats like AAC, FLAC, etc.
- Convert Audible audiobooks: It also possesses the audiobook converter feature so that users can convert Audible books to general formats more efficiently. Even in audiobook conversion, 100% lossless features will be present.
- Built-in ID3 tag editor: Sometimes, deep inside the heart, everyone wants to see their names on the song playlist. With AudFree Auditior, users can now change the title, year, cover, album art, and composer of the song.
- Splitting the audio: Users can split their converted audio files into smaller ones, and the addition of newer chapters and fixed frames is also possible.
- Batch conversions: Users can convert batches of songs in a single go. Even hundreds of songs can be converted at once.
Part 3. How to Use AudFree Apple Music Converter
Here are the simple steps that explain how to convert Apple Music to MP3 or other popular general formats with the help of AudFree Apple Music Converter.
- Step 1: Download AudFree Audio Converter
In order to download the AudFree Converter application, users have to visit the official AudFree Application website. By opening the website, users can easily install the application by simply clicking the “Download” option.
- Step 2: Import Apple Music to AudFree Auditor
Initially, users have to download the iTunes songs from their respective Apple Music accounts on their computers. Open the AudFree Auditor application, then click the “Load iTunes Library” option, which is present in the bottom left corner. Select your favorite Apple Music songs and add them to AudFree Auditor.
- Step 3: Select Apple Music Format
Click the “Audio” icon, which leads to opening the settings window. From the settings window, users can select the needed output formats. Here, we will be additionally provided with a variety of options, like MP3, M4A, AAC, FLAC, WAV, and M4B.
- Step 4: Convert Apple Music into MP3 Format
Users have to click the “Convert” option to initiate the conversion process. Upon clicking, the audio files will be converted at 30X speed. After conversion, the converted Apple Music files can be seen in the output folder. Then you can listen to Apple Music offline on any desired device and player freely.
Part 4. AudFree Apple Music Converter Review
Reviews reflect the true performance of the application. Satisfying the users is the most important aspect of any service. In that scenario, AudFree Apple Music Converter has received very good reviews from users from all over the world. And it got 5-star ratings from most of the users. Hence, its efficacy has been proven!
Part 5. FAQs about AudFree Apple Music Converter
Q1: Is AudFree Apple Music Converter Safe and Legal?
Yes, it is 100% safe and legal to use the converter application. In addition to that, all the purchasing and downloading information of the users is double-protected.
Q2: How Long Does It Take to Convert a Music File Using an AudFree Audio Converter?
The audio files get converted at 30X speed so that the files can be converted within a few minutes, but this time frame can be extended for heavy audio files.
Q3: Can AudFree Audio Converter Maintain Audio Quality during Conversion?
Yes, the original quality will be fully preserved during the conversion of Audible audiobooks.
Q4: Can I Convert Multiple Audio Files at Once Using AudFree Apple Music Converter?
Yes, batch conversions can also be done with the help of AudFree Auditior.
Part 6. Conclusion
AudFree Apple Music Converter is indeed a boon to every Apple device user. With the help of this application, the users can convert Apple Music to MP3 and get more flexibility with their Apple Music. It’s time to break all those extra protection rights held over the music files.