Are you looking for information related to Astar coin for future investment? Do you want to know whether investing in this coin is a profitable decision or not? Countries like Brazil, Spain, Turkey and many more are looking forward to setting their foot in the crypto market for profit maximization.
However, most people are looking forward to investing in Astar Token. So, let’s check out some facts and important information about this cryptocurrency and check its market condition.
What is Astar Coin?
Astar is the multi-chain Polkadot DApp Hub supported by the community like Ethereum, WebAssembly, dApp Staking and Layer2 solution. It is also known as Plasm Network, which helps build a greater empire of the Multi-chain smart contract.
The developers and creators connect different layer1 blockchain with the Polkadot dApp through astar network. The main reason for the existence of Astar is to provide the best solution for all the developers by supporting the EVM.
Who is the founder of Astar Token?
Soda Watanabe is the founder of Astar crypto. However, there isn’t much information provided regarding the community team that is responsible for the functioning of the Astar coin. Our research team is working on getting the information of all the members so that the interested audience would get the required information.
What are the features of the Astar coin?
If you decide to invest in the Astar coin, then you will enjoy its benefits and features like:
- It will give you voting rights in the community.
- You will earn Astar Token transaction fees on every transaction.
- The holder of the Astar coin can stake the tokens on dApp so that you can earn profit from it.
- It works on the layer2 solution, which makes the investors deposit the Layer1 to create layer2 applications for better transactions.
Price chart of Astar coin
- Price- $0.124
- Price change (24H)- -$0.02107
- 24H low- $0.1214
- 24H high- $0.1494
- Trading volume- $11,798,916.68
Astar coin supply/ market supply
- Total supply- 7,000,000,000
- Max supply- not mentioned
- Circulating supply of Astar Token– 1.57B ASTR
- Fully diluted capital- $852,809,021
- Market capital- $190,311,853
- Market rank- #238
- Contract address- not available
Price prediction and market statistics
According to the trusted website and analysis, the price of the Astar will rise in upcoming years. Here is the information that our research team can gather.
- The price of the Astar coin will rise till 2025 when it costs $026.
- In 2026, it will suffer some downfall with $0.24 but rise in 2027 with $0.33.
- In 2029, the token price will be $0.51 and rise.
How to get an Astar coin?
If you want to invest in Astar Token, then you have to follow these steps:
- You can invest your token on the official site or app of Astar.
- Go to the official site and click on the Dapp staking.
- Follow the instruction and stake your token to get profit.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Question1: What is the current market price of Astar?
A: The current market price of Astar is $0.124. You can check out the market stats here.
Question2: Who creates the Astar?
A: Soda Watanabe is the one who creates Astar.
Wrapping it up
With the above points related to Astar Token, we can conclude that it is a good option for investment purposes in cryptocurrency.
Do you think that Astar is good for investment? Share your views in the comment section and read here to know the next best cryptocurrency 2022.