The Alder Koten Scam post has legit details and other information on the group that offers vacantes and offers to jobseekers.
Have you received any e-mail from executive search firm Alder Koten recently? Is Alder Koten executive search firm legit or a scam? Fake links offering jobs have become a standard practice of scammers globally. Scammers are targeting new entrants in the job market with lucrative salaries Worldwide.
Alder Koten claims to be an executive search website that offers a quality workforce to various corporate clients. Some online reviews and feedback have raised doubts about whether Alder Koten Scam or a legitimate website.
Alder Koten Scam or Legit Web Portal:
- Alder Koten domain was created on 14 February 2014, and the website is around ten years old.
- The domain of the website will expire on 14th February 2024.
- The website’s Alexa ranking is 1519614, indicating low traffic on the job search portal.
- The website’s trust score is 99/100, an indication of the authenticity of the web portal.
- The content on the website is free of any plagiarism.
- Alder Koten has a well-developed social media presence with accounts on Twitter and Instagram.
- Customer reviews for Alder Koten website in digital space.
- The trust index of the website is 47.7/100.
Alder Koten Group Search Firm:
Alder Koten provides talent advisory services to clients from different global industries. Some of the services offered by the website in the recruitment field are research services, executive search, and cultural and leadership assessment. The search firm has offices in countries like Mexico, Colombia, and the United States. The group provides standard service to all its clients at different locations.
Alder Koten’s website claims to provide three basic services to its clients: Recruitment, consulting, and career services. Through recruitment service, it provides high-quality talent to corporate clients while giving customized service through its consulting services. The Alder Koten Group provides services to the Industry mentioned below.
- Life Science
- Natural Resources
Some of the functional specialties services provided by the executive search firm are marketing, sales, engineering, supply chain management, manufacturing, and operations.
Facts related to Alder Koten Company:
- The talent search firm was founded in 2011 and was headquartered in Woodlands, Texas.
- The company was founded by Jose J. Ruiz.
- The company has an employee strength of 11-50.
- Alder Koten has a revenue of $ 5 million.
- The search firm presents itself as prestigious, but some red flags related to the company are visible in the digital space.
Alder Koten Amani Customer Reviews:
People working at Alder Koten have positively reviewed the executive search firm. The firm’s employees have given a positive rating for good work-life balance and earning potential. It has a rating of 4.6 from three reviews submitted at public review sites. The Facebook page of the company is followed by 2.6k people and has a rating of 4.5 from 11 reviews.
Some workers found the company using high-pressure sales tactics to win over the clients. Customer feedback for its consultancy and recruitment services is unavailable on public review sites.
Alder Koten Vacantes:
Alder Koten is a ten-year-old firm in the recruiting industry, but it has very little customer feedback in the digital space. It claims to train executives at its firm, but its official website has no clear pathway and module. Alder Koten’s website is unlike a renowned job portal with thousands of job offers on its website.
The social media sites of this firm have some followers, but no active participation can be seen from them. To learn more about PayPal-related scams, click here.
Social Media Links:
Most job portals provide vacancies on their website, but Alder Koten Vacantes are missing from their portals. It also provides consultancy services to its clients, but no feedback related to its services is available on the Internet.
Have you received any mail offering a job from Alder Koten? Please comment. People searching for steps to get their credit card refund can read here.
Disclaimer: The post has legitimate details of an executive search firm based on internet research. It has no intention of promoting or maligning the website mentioned in the blog.